Friday, January 23, 2009

FOCA

As I have gotten older and more learned. Times have become less and less innocent. I have felt strongly about issues and yet kept my mouth shut and prayed they would somehow get fixed. I find myself less able to sit idly by on issues I feel strongly about. Please gain knowledge (if you haven't yet) on the issues being presented in Washington D.C. and your local communities. One in Wash. right now is FOCA. Freedom Of Choice Act. Go to the link for more info. here. Please see here for more and see the petition. Find out what you can, where you can and DO what you feel is right. I feel no restrictions on abortions and terminations of fetuses (children) after live term births is not in our best interest. If you don't feel the same way I hold no ill will toward you. In return I expect none from you.

Okay, I am now off my soap box.

0 comments: