Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh the fun we had in Utah!

Okay, I won't promise to be better at posting because I hate to break a promise so we'll just see how it goes.


UTAH!

We went up for two weddings. I have pictures of neither. (don't ask) but I do have pictures of other things though. Here we go. We arrived Friday night about 5pm. That gave us just enough time to eat quick and head out to a community theater production of Suesical the Musical. My nephew played Horton the elephant and my niece played Gertrude. It was held outside, the weather was perfect and the kids loved it. Good job Jeremy and Casey! You both rock.







Also while there the kids got to do their favorite things. Take care of the horses, "pick" eggs the chickens had laid and hunt for the foxes. (There is a fox den behind the barn with a mama, papa and 5 babies) We actually brought home chicken bones they found around the den. (not my idea) Here are some shots of them with the animals and in Uncle Bill's awesome garden.













I do have a question? Since when is this normal at the tail end of June?

0 comments: