Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost There!

So for the last few years we have gone to see a man dressed as Santa. His street is all decked out, his house is decked out, he has the suit, age and beard. He does it for the love of it. His wife use to sit out with him as Mrs. Claus until she got to sick. He listens to the kids, gives them candy canes and lets you take as many pictures as you want. One year we forgot our camera. He had a friend take some for us on a floppy type disk and gave them to us. So awesome. I tried somewhere else this year first. Wee One and Girly barley spoke and Speed refused all together. So, we went back and what do you know. All three just gabbed and gabbed and gabbed. They loved it and him. Thank you, who ever you are. Just a few more days.


One last project for the kids. This year I let them do it all by themselves. No really! I didn't stick one thing anywhere! I think the did a smashing job.

0 comments: