Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2011-2012 School Year.

My last childs first day of school, mixed emotions fill this mother.  I am so happy for her and I thought I wouls be so happy for me. I am to a point but, it's my baby going to school.  Mina I love you.  Thanks for keeping me and gma Litch company for so long, but now it's time for me to let you grow, like Pace and Kali.
 My sweet Kali, 3rd grade here you come. So happy you have Mrs. Spalding like Pace did. She is a great teacher and you will do well. Love you!


Pace, you are in 5th grade now, where did the time go?  You get to start band this year, how exciting.  You will do great with the clarinet I just know it.  This is about as serious a picture I can get out of you these days.  Thanks for bring laughs to our home.  Love you son.

Proof they can listen for a moment and sit nice,


 proof that it is really just a moment.

0 comments: