June 20th one of my best friends from Jr. high and high school came to visit. We hadn't seen each other in about 14 years. It was awesome. It felt so natural, just like old times. She is still who she was. Okay, mabye a bit wiser, but then again she was always wise. She has 4 great kids and even thought it's been about a month since they left I still remember all there names. Yeah for me. Kailynn, Eva, Emma Jean, and Kira. See! Yep all girls. I am so greatful for her freindship and that it has lasted through the years. I know it will continue through our lives. Best wishes to her and her family. Also thaks to her husband Steve who let her come.
Mind you she is from Tacoma WA. So sunshine, heat and pools are pretty big news.
Wee One and Emma hangn' at the steps.
Kailynn, Eva and Kira are going in my scrap pages.
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment