Is there a law somewhere that says everyone in Arizona has to spend some summer time in the state of Utah? I think there is. We did our part. We went up for my nephew's wedding the 2nd week in July. The wedding was beautiful. I was able to go through both the Ogden and Bountiful temples, they are both gorgeous. (Making sure I had my current recommend, now that is a story in itself.) On Saturday the 12th up at the This is the place monument and Heritage park, they had a Day's of 49 festival free to the public. So I pack the kids, my mom, sister, niece & daughter, more nieces with there kids etc... and we went. Here are some of the things they/we did.






4 comments:
SO FUN!!!
:)
I didn't know that you had a blog I just saw it on Darren's blog. Sorry we missed you in Utah my grandma died when you were here so We were in Idaho. Also we didn't get in invite to the wedding so that is why we missed that but it looks like you had fun.
I really wish we could have gone to Utah this summer. Your post made me regret not going... but I am so glad you had a fun time.
I love UTAH! So jealous, I only spent a few months there and hope to oneday return for a longer period! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment