Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

YEAH! Now don't think I am a bad parent. I love my children with all my heart, might, mind and strength. BUT, we were all so glad when school started. For so many different reasons. They love school and seeing there friends everyday. I love helping with homework and cleaning my house only once a day. All and all it helps us miss each other more than we would. I love when my kid come home and yell "Mom we're home!" in a sing song voice wearing the biggest smiles you've seen.


2 comments:

. said...

WOW!
Your kids are growing and changing so fast!!

You guys are cute. I'm glad you have a blog now, so we can check in and catch-up with what you guys are up to!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

HOLY COW! They have grown up...fast! Such cuties! Today was the first day of school here in Calgary, while I love my boys dearly I now understand why my mom would have first day of school parties with her friends after we left for the day! LOL!