Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Twilight Movie Opening Update.

Ok girls, Harry Potter has been pushed back to 2009 leaving its prime November 21st release day wide open, so.....! Yep, they have pushed forward Twilights release to take it's slot. 3 weeks early. YEAH! To all those interested we are planing a night out to catch the midnight showing 11/21/08. Let us know if you want in. I think we will just meet at the church and carpool.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that I am in, that is if you will have me!! I am really bummed about Harry Potter though!!! This will be a great stress-free activity :)!! Oh and I am so excited for tomorrow by the way!!

Ondriawfd said...

If I can get someone for the kids I would love to come! Can't wait! :)

Jen said...

Count me in for the show. That would be a blast :). Oh and thanks for the link for elements. I will check it out.

Wendi said...

Oh year girl- I'm a Twilighter FREAK! I'm sure I will be seeing it MANY, MANY times! Glad I finally found your blog- love it!
Wendi