Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Reflection

I can't believe it has been almost a year since JP and I were able to go to Hawaii with all my family. It was his first time and I loved being able to share with him some of the island experience. For those who do not know, I grew up in Western Samoa (south east of Hawaii). We had a marvelous time.
Sad! This is from my phone, but mabye you can get the jist of it. This was taken from our bedroom. We were in a house on the beach in Laie just down from BYU, The P.C.C and the The Temple. Oh, to be back there now.

2 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Take me with you!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

I have only been to Hawaii once for about 18 days...it was amazing! How fun for you to return to your "home"!