Friday, November 21, 2008

Totally Worth It!

Okay, so Jamie, my Mom and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight. It was totally worth it. I wasn't sure about the casting of a few of the characters or how the overall movie would really be. All I have to say is; I was more than pleasantly surprised. I see it all now and can agree with the choices. I loved and will see it again. Next time I'll be taking JP with me. I saw several friends at the theater and the atmosphere was great. I would do it again in a heart beat.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I have to say I was a tad dissapointed - didn't love it ;didn't hate it. But I went tonight again with Todd and some other friends and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it the 2nd time. T really liked it too which totally surprised me- miracles don't ever cease!I can always go again in case you need another go around:)
Wendi

Rebecca Irvine said...

I went last night with my good friend Heather and liked it a lot. We both liked it. I would even like to go again as well. I had to pull the book off the shelf and reread a few parts I had forgotten, but found it very true to the book.