Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight Movie Night.

I don't know who plans on doing what, but Nov. 20th is the Twilight release. I hope you have bought your tickets on line already if you are planning on attending a midnight type show. CineMark 12:01am and 12:10am are for sure sold out. We have 12:10am tickets and will wait at the church from 9pm till 9:15pm for anyone who has 12:01am or 12:10am tickets in order to car pool and fun waiting in line if you are interested. If not have fun when you do go.

1 comments:

Wendi said...

Wish I could go with you all! I will be hobbling my way to the movies with my friends from work. No matter what this is one thing I won't be missing this week- I'd beter get lots of rest and load up on the drugs ( ha ha) 4 days and counting- YIPEE!!!!
Wendi