Thursday, October 30, 2008

9th Wedding Anniversary.

Well yesterday was our 9th Anniversary. The kids knew this and planned something special. When daddy got up to go to work we had family prays, we gave loves all around and Girly told him "Happy Anniversary daddy - bye." Wee One and Speed chimed in with "ya, bye daddy."
Then turned to me and said "mom get back in bed till we say it's okay" so I did. (I also said bye daddy, love you - Happy Anniversary.) A little time went bye and then in came the crew. Girly had drawn me a picture and Speed had made me breakfast. (Cinnamon sugar toast -mmmm! a sugar rush breakfast. Love it.) Wee One had also drawn a picture for me. It was great. I'm not real sure what it means that mommy got the gifts and food for our anniversary and daddy got a "Happy anniversary daddy -bye". JP - you know that they really love you. It was probably just that you were leaving so early. It was a fun day and evening what with the carnival and all. Next year we will see if we can top it. I don't know though.

2 comments:

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Hey guys! Can't believe it's been that long! Oh how I remember your wedding day...Kilts and all! Love you guys, miss you! We are gonna be in AZ for Thanksgiving, hope we can meet up, even if it's with all the kids.

Rebecca Irvine said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are great together!