Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scouts - Yes.

Okay. I know I'm his mom but, Speed looks so awesome in his scout uniform. See.

Speed has been in scouts for a month now and has worked hard to get his Bobcat. Now he is on to his wolf. He is excited about scouts - Yeah! JP has been called as Cub Scout Master. He is working his way into it and really doing a fabulous job. He has attend and run a few Pac meetings before this months but, they were more summer for fun activity ones. This month was really his baby. (last month there were unexpected complications and he just kind of stumbled through it. - you go boy) This months theme was adventures in good books (or something close). He did a Treasure Island theme. He built a boat with sailors to be knocked down with "cannons" (black nerf balls). The kids loved it. He also dressed up as a Pirate. I think he feels much better about things now. It really went well. GREAT JOB HONEY. LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Taiyo And Samantha said...

Holy Moly, I don't even recognize that grown up boy! I can't believe how big all your kids have gotten since I saw them last. Looks like you've had a lot going on lately! Can't wait to see you all again!