Thursday, October 30, 2008

Speed is 8

Ok! It's been awhile and Speed did turn 8.
So here we go.

His party was not at all what I expected it to be. I knew it wouldn't be like Girly's. Barbie's, house and giggles but, I also didn't think it would be what it was. I had pizza and cake for all the boys, that went as expected. I also had games prepared. That was the part that went in it's own direction and I am actually thrilled (I guess) because they had a GREAT time.

From the second boys started arriving all they could do was wrestle with each other. I did steer them outside for just a short time and so how they all ended up back in my living room wrestling. So instead of fighting it, I decided to go with it. JP and I set up ring boundaries, divided and paired the boys up, gave them the rules and held wrestling matches for about an hour. They just really went at it and did awsome. Several Mom's had to wait for "just a minute, my last match is up next." They were all great sports!


0 comments: