Thursday, October 30, 2008

Turning 8 means so many Great things.

Now that 8 is here so are baptism and scouts. I am so happy that Speed is happy about baptism. What a wonderful day.
We are grateful that so many family members were able to come. Ranging from Mesa, Phoenix and even Maricopa. (Thanks all for driving so far) Of course the spirit was very there. Papa gave wonderful talk about Baptism and family who sang was fabulous. This being my first to be baptised, I wasn't aware of the whole Mom's get to bare their testimonies after the confirmation part. It was a surprise and totally unfair. I was barley keeping it together as it was. Now I know for Girly. Good thing there are two years in between.

Interview with Bishop Rowley. I am so grateful for the Lord's Divine organizationally skills. I am grateful bishops and B.R. has really done so much for our family. THANK YOU!

1 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Love these pics, especially the one with Bishop Rowley. What a great idea--wish I had done it with Katie.