Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friend Online

I have just loved that the Friend is now online. http://www.friend.lds.org/ (check it out if you haven't)

Speed and Girly like to get on Sunday's after church. Well Wee One having to do everything the other two do has discovered the puzzle section. All my kids are good at puzzles and love them, but Wee One is actually the best. She will sit and do puzzles ALL DAY LONG!
Here is a shot of her putting together Moroni. (she does it all by herself-seriously, I don't help with computer stuff or anything.)

My favorite part is that each puzzle has a corresponding primary song playing in the background. She loves Book of Mormon Stories, so she does this puzzle over and over, soon she'll know the real words. For now I cherish this.

1 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

I may just have to steal this idea for my blog! Sh is so cute doing the puzzle.