Wee One has been dying to be able to whistle like Speed and Girly. She worked at it for awhile, didn't get it, stopped working on it and I had forgotten all about her whistling goal. That is until yesterday. She was snuggled up in daddy's lap at church, it was quite and peaceful. Out of the blue I hear a little whistle sound. I looked over at them and JP had this look on his face that was just precious. We looked at each other and then down at her. Her face was so happy, "daddy did you here that!" she asked so excited. Then she puckered up for another go, daddy unfortunately had to stop her from exploring her new found talent. I'm not sure if we jinxed her or not, but she has yet to recreate this amazing feat. Oh well, I suppose it is fitting for us that the only time she has been able to whistle is right in the middle of church. Thus is our joyous life. I love it.
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment