Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The greatest day,

Okay, today was the GREATEST day. I got up we had scriptures and prayers before shooing daddy of to work (normal). Then I got the kiddo's ready and out the door to school. Next came getting Wee One settled. There wasn't time to hit the gym today so I did a yoga dvd I have at home. It felt great. This gave me just enough time to run across the street to get my hair cut, finish my room and living room before showering and heading to the park to play with my friends and let Wee One play with hers. Plus JP came home for lunch and I got to love on him for a minute before running off to play. (that was a happy surprise.) We got home just a minute or two before Speed and Girly got home from school. While we were waiting for them Wee One and I decided to pull out our bikes and ride them out front, so of course when the kids did get in they had to join us. (fun) After having the brilliant idea to set up the table outside in the garage (I have to say the weather was PERFECT and the smell of blossoms in the air sent me right over the top into the land of Bliss!) to do homework Girly wanted to ride her bike. This does NOT happen often. (She does not trust her training wheels and feels like she will fall over.) She decided she wanted the training wheels off. I said "all right, lets try." We did and she did. Yeah! She can ride a two wheeler now. She was and is soooooooooooo excited. We had to text daddy a pict. Sorry I don't have one for here yet. I'll work on it I promise. Jen H's kids came over to play while she and Speed were at scouts and the baby discovered sidewalk chalk and sliding down a fairly big slide. He was in baby heaven. We all had a blast and got really dirty. Next - dinner, bubble baths, stories, prayers and bed. Wee One played so hard today and without a nap she barely made it through diner, story time was zzzzzzzzzzzz. Seriously. If someone asked me to describe my perfect day, I would say check out March 04, 2009.

1 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Your blog exploded with lots of fun posts!! The weather has been so perfect lately. I think we need to do some dinners outside to enjoy it even more.