For the Father's day weekend Speed Racer and Girly spent the weekend with Papa Lance. (Along with 2 other cousins) This left JP and I with just Wee One. So, us girls decided to take daddy to dinner Saturday night.
We went to Chili's (yeah! I didn't have to cook) and then walked around to the little water area infront of the movie theater. There was one other little girl there playing and we watched her and Wee One play and play and play. Wee One had to copy everything the other little girl did.
We really had a great night.
Sunday morning my best laid plans failed. Instead of having plenty of time to feed JP breakfast in bed, sing song Happy Father's Day and get ready to go, Jp said "Honey get up it's 8:26am". We were supposed to leave at 9am to get the kids and attend Papa Lance's ward with him for Father's day in Pheonix. Good thing I showered Saturday night. Luckily we made it and all went well. It was a neat experience going with Papa Lance. I was a little worried the kids wouldn't want to go to class in a different place, but all three of them did great. It was see ya, pick me up when church is over. Yeah, they have come so far. I hope JP enjoyed his day. I sure did.
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment