Monday, June 23, 2008

My new goal.


Well here is my newest goal.

I want to be able to do 100 "REAL" push ups in 6 weeks. (not girl ones) Jason found a website with a training schedule that is supposed to help you reach 100 perfect push ups in 6 weeks. So here I go... Jason is going to do it with me. The first day (today) was pretty good, probably since I only maxed out at a 5. We shall see how the rest of week 1 works out. My goal date for 100 perfect push ups is August 4th. I'm hoping I'll see results in more than just my upperbody. If anyone else wants to jump aboard our crazy band wagon, check out the training schelude here. I'll keep you all posted on my/our progress.

2 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

100--OUCH! Just thinking about this puts my biceps in pain. 50 girl push ups is more my style of a goal. Maybe I will adapt your schedule... Can't wait to see the tone and definition you will have by August, though.

Taiyo And Samantha said...

ooo~ you have inspired me :) i'm going to give it a try!