Thursday, June 19, 2008

I went to Papa's and all I got was this lousy antler:

Ok, so to Speed it isn't "just a lousy antler." He LOVE, LOVE, LOVES it. He loves outdoors, bones, cool rocks, etc...Papa Lance has at his house a Javelina head stuffed and mounted. My kids love it, and they love to play "find the pig". Papa hides it somewhere in the house and then yes, the kids go find it. This now leads to the antler. Papa let Speed have this small antler. He keeps it with him whenever he can. He makes sure it's safe always, and loves to play with it. Yesterday he asked for tape, I gave him some, and he came out of his room looking like this.

Gotta love it.

3 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

It reminds me of the dog in the Grinch movie! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and funny!! I love the things that kids come up with!!

Unknown said...

The tape makes it look EXTRA cool! I stumbled across your (Jason's?) comments on Al's blog, so I had to check over and see how you guys are. LOVE IT! How's your summer so far?