I finally added you to my page and I am so excited to check out your blog all the time. Oh ya and I really cannot wait to play some volleyball with you tomorrow night!!
I saw this trailer in the movie theater a month ago--I am not sure I like the guy they chose as Edward (I guess he is not quite what I envisioned when I read the book). But he does fit the description in the book.
I am a wife of one and mother of three. Sure glad it isn't the other way around.
I am really starting to love reading. I love to do Yoga, and sing - not really great at either one. When I get a chance a really good game of volleyball cheers me up.
2 comments:
I finally added you to my page and I am so excited to check out your blog all the time. Oh ya and I really cannot wait to play some volleyball with you tomorrow night!!
Melissa
I saw this trailer in the movie theater a month ago--I am not sure I like the guy they chose as Edward (I guess he is not quite what I envisioned when I read the book). But he does fit the description in the book.
Post a Comment